- A high school diploma or a general educational development certificate.
- Experience and knowledge of child development is necessary!
Applicants must submit the following:
- an official set of transcripts from the college/university where degrees were obtained
- if applicable, documentary evidence of past teaching experience
- 3 reference letters
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Fingerprinting
- DOE Service Code: 1KG6V5 DHS Service Code: 1KG738
- Required Health & Safety Training (Getting Started with Center-based Care: Building Blocks for Quality)
Assist in implementation of daily activities and performance of daily routines. Maintain all certifications as required. Ensure compliance with all PA Department of Human Services and National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) rules and regulations.
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and education.
$8.00 - $10.00 / hour